Asus ZenFone Framecase
The Framecase of your ZenFone is a relatively fragile component that might get damaged after a bump or a blow. If you notice that yours is damged, come and check our online store. Here you will find some original framecases for any kind of ZenFone: ZenFone V, ZenFone 4 Max, ZenFone 3 and more.
If you own an Asus smartphone: Zenfone 2, Zenfone 3 Max, Zenfone Laser, Zenfone selfie or another, you've been won over by its attractive price, elegant design, ease of handling and transport, great autonomy or its wide choice of colors that allowed you to customize your image. But some time ago you accidentally dropped your phone or it was shocked and the frame of your fragile Zenfone was twisted.
If like many users you think that it is not very serious and that the problem is just aesthetic, it turns out that you are wrong!
The frame of your phone once twisted can prevent the back cover from being cracked and thus decreases the security of your phone in case of new falls.
In addition, this badly fitting cover is an open door to dust and other residues that can infiltrate and damage your small components.
It is therefore essential to change the damaged chassis before your smartphone suffers further damage and sometimes it's irreversible.
We sell in this section different chassis for all models of Zenfone, our spare parts are 100% Asus original and certified Asus manufactured.
You will find rear frames available in various colors to perfectly match your Zenfone (white, black, red, gold ...) and equipped, depending on the model, of an antenna, a volume button, a loudspeaker, a webcam or a flash lens.
Also available for sale are internal chassis with flash.
All frames are categorized by Zenfone model to ensure the match between the chosen product and the one that meets your needs.
You must then ask yourself how you will proceed once the chassis is received and to whom you will be able to turn ... Our team offers a simple method to perform this repair yourself rather than paying a professional.
Warning: before performing your smartphone repair it is advisable to make a full backup of your data as a precaution.
- Take a small flat screwdriver and a Phillips screwdriver and turn off your smartphone.
- Slide the flat screwdriver into the gap between the bottom of the back cover and the front of the phone to gently unclip the rear cover and remove it.
- Then remove the Sim card and the SD card
- Unscrew all the Phillips screws on the outer frame
- Underneath the camera is the volume button, unclip it with your flat screwdriver and remove it
- Slide the screwdriver back into the gap between the outer frame and the screen of your phone and gently pry it up to unclip it
- Replace the twisted chassis with the new one and redo the steps in the other direction to reassemble your phone
If you have a doubt or a question regarding the procedure for the repair or if you think you have made a mistake, do not hesitate to contact our specialized team in Zenfones, it is at your disposal to support you in your repair.
Take advantage of your navigation to find batteries, screws, screens or speakers and equip yourself as a professional for all your spare parts repairs with our disassembly kits.