ZenFone Fingerprint Sensor
ZenFone Fingerprint SensorYou have been using the Asus Zenfone for some time, this smartphone optimized to interact with the world, combining technology and advanced innovation. This range of Asus smartphones is equipped with a fingerprint sensor that allows you to protect your phone and your personal information from any involuntary intrusion. Unfortunately, your fingerprint reader does not work anymore?
Is your smartphone's fingerprint sensor unresponsive? It no longer recognize your fingerprints and does not give you the opportunity to register a new one? You can not unlock your smartphone anymore?
There are many causes for this failure, but some are recurrent: your fingerprint reader may have suffered a fall or shock causing a crack or break invisible to the eye, but nevertheless impacting the sensor. Perhaps your phone has been exposed to excessive moisture or sun exposure and the sensor is no longer responding.
Accessoires Asus offers you on this page new Asus fingerprint sensors, 100% original and Asus manufactured certified. You will find references compatible with many models of Zenfone at incredible prices, in order to restore full use.
You can choose from the available colors (white, pink, black, gold, gray, red, blue) to customize your new fingerprint reader to the rest of your smartphone as if it were the original part. All our models are equipped with 5 finger detection to optimize its use by unlocking your device almost instantly with any finger depending on what you're doing and the way you hold the phone.
In addition, you have the ability to register fingers from different hands, to ensure optimal use even in case of injury or cut. This fingerprint authentication will allow you to be in control of your smartphone, and be reassured about the protection of your content and personal information in the event of loss or theft of your device; not to mention that your fingerprint can also be used to open certain applications and files, ensuring their security.
In order to avoid paying a professional, our team offers a simple method to change your fingerprint reader yourself.
- Turn off your phone before starting any operation and get your SIM card extraction tool, a small flat screwdriver and a Phillips screwdriver
- Insert the SIM card extraction tool into the SIM card drawer, then remove the entire drawer
- In order to remove the back cover of your phone, heat it completely with a hair dryer for about 2 minutes
- Then insert the flat screwdriver into the gap between the back cover and the rest of the phone, starting at the bottom and gently going up around the phone.
- Remove the rear panel
- Using the screwdriver, unscrew all the screws on the frame
- Using the flat screwdriver disconnect the interconnection cable and the fingerprint sensor connector (two small clips around the camera)
- Gently pry to unclip the right side of the frame, located to the right of the camera
- Unclip the upper part of the inner frame and remove it
- Carefully take off the fingerprint sensor using the flat screwdriver
- Replace it with the new one
- Repeat the steps in reverse order to reassemble your Zenfone
To assist you in any repair, we offer an Asus dismantling kit, compatible with all your devices of the brand. If you have questions about the repair method or the part to choose, contact our team of professionals who will be happy to help you.
Take advantage of your navigation to discover all the Zenfone spare parts, such as FFC's, antennas and buttons.
Find the model series of your Asus device by clicking on its first letter