ASUS brand new products | more than 5,000 references | Delivery 24 - 48H
Asus tablet hinges
can be damaged after a shock, getting older or opened/closed too many times. Find here all the hinges
available at the best price for your Transformer
or VivoTab RT.
You are the lucky holder of an Asus
tablet, this small screen
ideal for mobility or for family use. It follows you everywhere, whether at home, in the car during a trip, or during your vacation. It serves you for all kinds of uses (reading, film, games, writing, navigation, office
), and has become your new companion everyday. Everyone uses it at home even the smallest thanks to its ease of handling and its weight / ergonomic weight ratio possible. But a moment of inattention or a fall is enough to cause great damage. The hinges
of your Asus
tablet then gave up, causing internal movements and especially preventing you from continuing to use it on the go. Accessoires Asus, a spare parts and Asus equipment specialist, offers Asus tablet hinges for sale, allowing you to repair the damaged equipment and reuse the keyboard associated with the tablet.
Various options are available to you with products always under warranty and 100% original, and compatible with different models of tablets Asus (Transformer, VivoTab, Zenpad ...).
Certified and manufactured by Asus, our hinges ensure optimal performance and safety while meeting the quality requirements of your equipment.
In particular, this page includes left hinges and right hinges for tablets sold individually to suit all your failures.
You will also find Hinge assy for tablets (complete part) with left and right hinges, connector, button and hook to fix the tablet to the dock and change the complete joint. You can also buy tablet hinge covers , also called covered hinges, to protect the various elements of your tablet and prevent the entry of residues, dust or moisture.
You will be able to make this change of parts yourself easily, without the need to call a professional (so you avoid paying labor). Before you start get a small flat screwdriver and a Phillips screwdriver, then turn off your tablet and unplug it from any power source:
- Remove the screen and place the keyboard dock face down
- Remove the various screws on the back of the keyboard
- Then remove the four rubber pads using the flat screwdriver by gently prying
- Then remove the screws under these covers
- Using the flat screwdriver, pry the gap between the keyboard and its top, starting at the touchpad and then do the complete turn
- Remove the two elements, then you find yourself facing the internal steel frame, it also has screws, remove the screws then the chassis
- You are now facing the hinges, unscrew the one concerned and replace it with the new one before reassembling your tablet following the steps in the opposite direction
Do you have questions about the part to change or rather about handling? Contact our team of Asus experts who will provide you with sound advice and clarification according to your needs and your breakdown.
Take a stroll on our website and discover our wide range of Asus accessories for tablets, various spare parts such as screen contours, slabs, buttons, FFC's or covers.