Asus laptop touchpad
Your Asus Notebook touchpad is not working correctly? You can change it, by discovering our new touchpad models available on our specific accessories online shop at the best price.
Asus, the master of innovation and computing performance, is preceded by his reputation that you decided to trust in it to buy your laptop. You are part of the large community of Asus users and especially a laptop (Vivobook, Asus ROG, Netbook, Chromebook, Zenbook, Transformer ...) renowned for its performance and design.
But after good and faithful service, your Asus touchpad is blocked, it seems out of order, broken or slower than usual. It does not follow exactly the movements requested or worse it does not respond at all and you had to go back to the mouse while waiting for a solution.
These problems are often related to over-use or exposure to moisture.
If your Asus touchpad does not work properly then it is time to change it or replace its defective components.
Accessoires Asus offers a section dedicated to the touchpad and its spare parts for your Asus laptop so that it regains all its capabilities and ease of use.
You will find the buttons of your trackpad (representing the right click and the left click) if the failure concerns only this part of the touchpad or if they begin to present a weakness. As well as touchpad supports, also called mounting brackets: this is the room on which connects the touchpad, which serves as a frame and holds it in place.
Also available is the trackpad itself, very busy, it wears over time and it is then necessary to change the electronic card to get the full use of the touchpad.
Similarly, the touchpad board, known as the controller board of the touchpad, is on sale on our site.
Finally, to maximize the performance of your trackpad, you can replace the sticky plate (Touchpad Mylar) touchpad that adheres simply on the touchpad board for most models of Asus laptops (G751, B53, G74, FX502, G552 or P302 ...), find it in different colors to customize your computer (black, red, gray, blue, white..)
Even if you are not a computer specialist, you can do these repairs yourself, they can seem insurmountable but are largely feasible by a conscientious amateur. Here is a method to help you:
- Have a screwdriver and a small flathead screwdriver
- Turn off your computer, unplug it from all power cables and position it as if you were going to use it
- Slide the flat screwdriver between the outline of the keyboard and the bottom of the body, these two elements must be delicately debed starting from the front of the keyboard, then on the sides to finish at the back
- An FFC (wide and flat thread) still connects the two dislocated parts, gently lift the white steering wheel located at its end and holding it attached
- Then leave the rest of the computer aside and place the keyboard back to you
- Gently peel off the layer and tape around the flat flexible cable
- Unscrew the screws of the trackpad then pry it out of the keyboard
- Position the new touch pad or the changed components, reconnect the cables and the tape and then repeat these steps in the opposite direction
You will be able to change the system of your Asus trackpad entirely or simply modify some components of this touchpad according to your needs and the problems.
Do not order a product without checking its compatibility with your PC, if you have a doubt, our service team is here to bring you the best answers and advice possible depending on your equipment and the faults encountered.
Discover all the other components and accessories for Asus laptops, such as keyboards, hinges and touchscreens.