ASUS brand new products | more than 5,000 references | Delivery 24 - 48H
Asus laptop touch screen glass
laptop LCD panel
is damaged or is not as useful as it used to be ? Order at the best price the brand new touch screen glass
you need for your laptop.
You have purchased an Asus
laptop with a touch screen
, ideal for its ease of use and intuitiveness in its handling; with this ability to use it as a computer or as a tablet.
But now, for some time your touchscreen
is doing its own and does not respond as responsively as in the past, despite your various attempts to put it back: you restarted your computer, checked various updates and programming , cleaned the glass .. but the verdict is without appeal: it must be changed
. The slab of your Asus laptop was probably damaged by a fall or shock, the window is broken or cracked; your screen seems blocked, it jumps and detects the contact other than at the level of your finger or presents dead pixels preventing you from the good use but especially the full readability of your screen.
Accessoires Asus offers touch screens for all Asus models and laptops (Vivobook, Asus ROG, Netbook, Chromebook, Zenbook). This section is categorized by model and by series to offer you directly the touch screen corresponding to your computer to ensure the complementarity between your equipment and the ordered part.
Warning: for most models, the screen bezel is not supplied with the touch screen of your pc, you get it on this page. However, if you want to change the entire screen module, ie the glass, the slab and the bezel together, find here our various modules.
Regarding the touch screen, it is perfectly possible to change it yourself if you want to avoid using a professional and therefore save on the budget.
Here is the procedure we recommend:
- Have a suitable tool kit or a small sharp knife (if you do not want to scratch the screen plastic or you do not have a suitable screwdriver, we recommend this disassembly kit for perform your repairs yourself and in all serenity)
- First remove the screen bezel (screen outline), which is usually simply clipped or screwed, removing the screws then gently levering between the frame and the screen
- Then identify the screws on the screen to remove them
- Before removing the glass, be careful, the screen is probably still connected to the computer via various layers that must be disconnected
- You just have to place the new screen, reconnect the tablecloths and screw back the screws
Order now and at the best price the new touch screen that you plan to install on your computer! If you have a question or a doubt about the part or its disassembly, contact our service team who is at your service for any questions or advice needs.
Discover also on our commercial site, all of your laptop bezels, also webcams or keyboards to obtain a newly restored computer!