Asus laptop top case
Asus laptop top caseThe top case is the plastic piece that surrounds your Asus laptop's keyboard. Using it and resting your arms on it can damage it over time, and it may need to be replaced. Find the top case you need here for your Asus laptop.
Your Asus laptop has become a must-have everyday ally, for your business tasks, your personal office needs or for family fun and games. People take their laptop with them everywhere, without a second thought. Unfortunately, this lack of caution has damaged the top case of the computer, and this case needs to be repaired.
The plastic of your keyboard protection is broken, damaged, cracked? You split the case after a shock or accidental fall? Repeated openings or closures damaged the keyboard's upper chassis? The breakage of the hinges damaged the top case? Have you broken or lost several keys on your keyboard? At this point, you do not even dare close and open your laptop, which greatly spoils the portability of it?
Regardless of the failure, changing the full keyboard plastics will be less complicated and much faster than changing only the failing key (riveted keyboard) while ensuring full and effective protection.
Accessoires Asus offers in this section the plastic top cases that surround the keyboard of your laptop so you can restore its ergonomics and comfort of typing and use.
By using it or resting your arms on it, it can deteriorate and may need to be replaced; if this is the case, you're in the right place.
Here, you will find all the keyboard protections for all Asus laptop models (Chromebook, Vivobook, Ultrabook, ROG, Zenbook) adapted to various ports and connectors depending on the model.
Whether you would like a top case with a plastic in white, gray, brown, black or red, sold alone, accompanied by the keyboard or equipped with the fingerprint reader: there will surely be one corresponding to the design of your equipment.
Also available for sale are PALM case tops (wrist rest) to relieve your wrists and increase your time of use without any muscle fatigue.
No need to worry about changing the top chassis of the keyboard, this repair can be done by yourself, simply and easily, without the need to hire a professional.
As a precaution, and before handling or changing parts on your Asus computer, remember to turn off your laptop, unplug it from any power source, and remove the battery before you start.
- Get a Phillips screwdriver and a small flat screwdriver
- Close your pc and place it face down on the table
- Using the Phillips screwdriver, remove all screws on the bottom of your laptop
- Turn your computer around and get the flat screwdriver
- Slide it into the gap between the keyboard and the bottom of the computer starting from the top of the top case, dislodge them gently going around
- Then, gently lift the defective top case: it is connected to the rest of the computer by cables that must be disconnected
- These cables are held by white connectors, unclip them so that the cables follow the top case when it is removed
- Replace your keyboard case with the new one, reconnect the cables and reassemble the computer by following the steps in reverse
To facilitate your selection, this category has been organized by computer model to offer you spare parts fully compatible with your system.
In addition, to help you during your repairs, we offer an Asus dismantling kit, compatible with all your Asus devices to provide you with adequate professional tools.
Browse our site and also discover bezels, bottom cases, hinges or covers to refurbish the physical aspect of your equipment.
Find the model series of your Asus device by clicking on its first letter