ASUS brand new products | more than 5,000 references | Delivery 24 - 48H
Asus laptop full screen module
and other spare parts
like the Bezel
or LCD cover
are damaged? Replace
them all directly with a full screen module
for the Asus Notebook.
You have an Asus
laptop (Vivobook, Asus ROG, NetBook, Chromebook, Zenbook, Transformer Book
) that you have surely chosen for its unmatched performance and visual quality that offer a total immersion with visuals as realistic as nature.
But these beautiful image qualities are quickly spoiled when your screen
has a scratch, a crack, an internal damage, dead pixels, vertical lines .. or worse that it is broken due to a fall, an accidental impact or transported with insufficient protection
which seriously can damage
your screen module. Your broken Asus PC screen is then unusable ... be aware that you can change your laptop screen while keeping your original device.
Accessoires Asus offers you in this section new screen modules, 100% original and certified Asus manufactured to ensure reliability and quality of the product ordered. You will find Asus display modules for all notebook series to enjoy again the visual quality of your screen.
Whether the failure concerns your LCD screen, your LED screen or other parts of the screen such as the bezel or the cover, we recommend you to directly replace the complete screen module to simplify the repair but also to avoid buying back a second component if it turns out that the failure is not what you originally thought!
Have a worry about the right module to choose for your PC? Our products are arranged by model to offer a simplified search but no less effective so far.
For example, find the module for the Transformer Book T101 and the Transformer Mini T102.
Many of you think that once the part is ordered you have to find a professional to take care of the installation. But many repairs are easily achievable by yourself if you have a little patience and time to devote to it. Here is a method to help you change the screen module of your Asus laptop:
- Take a small flat screwdriver and a screwdriver, turn off your computer and unplug it from any AC outlet
- Place the computer as for use and remove the screw covers located around the screen
- Then unscrew the two screws present at the bottom of your screen
- You can then slide your flat screwdriver between the screen outline and the back cover to dislodge them delicately, especially do not try to separate them!
- Several FFC's connect your screen module to the back cover, unplug them by levering on the white flaps (fasteners) present at their end
- Remove the module, put it back in its place and then reconnect the cables and proceed in reverse to reassemble your computer screen.
If you do not have the right equipment, find on our site an Asus dismantling kit as well as screw kits to calmly carry out all your repairs.
Do you have any doubt about the procedure for doing the repair or a question about your equipment? Our service team is at your disposal to provide you with the necessary answers for the proper maintenance and durability of your Asus product.
Discover now also the various spare parts and components to repair your Asus laptop, such as hinges, fans or keyboards.