Asus laptop full screen module
Asus laptop full screen moduleYou have an Asus laptop (Vivobook, Asus ROG, NetBook, Chromebook, Zenbook, Transformer Book) that you have surely chosen for its unmatched performance and visual quality that provide total immersion with visuals as realistic as nature.
But this beautiful image quality is quickly spoiled when your screen has a scratch, crack, internal damage, dead pixels, vertical lines.. or worse that it is broken due to a fall, an accidental impact or transported with insufficient protection which seriously can damage your screen module. If your Asus screen is unusable, you can change your laptop screen while keeping your original device.
Accessoires Asus offers new screen modules here that are 100% original and certified Asus manufactured to ensure reliability and quality of the product ordered. You will find Asus display modules for all notebook series to enjoy again the visual quality of your screen.
Whether the failure concerns your LCD screen, LED screen or other parts of the screen such as the bezel or the cover, we recommend you directly replace the complete screen module to simplify the repair and to avoid buying additional components if it turns out that the failure is not what you originally thought!
Have questions about the right module to choose for your PC? Our products are arranged by model to offer a simplified search.
For example, find the module for the Transformer Book T101 and the Transformer Mini T102.
Many people assume that once the part is ordered, a professional must take care of the installation. However, many repairs are easily achievable by yourself if you have a little patience and time to devote to it. Here is a method to help you change the screen module of your Asus laptop:
- Acquire small, flat screwdriver and a Phillip's screwdriver, turn off your computer, and unplug it from any power source
- Position the computer in front of you as if to use it, then remove the screw covers placed around the screen
- Unscrew the two screws present at the bottom of your screen
- You can then slide your flat screwdriver between the screen outline and the back cover to dislodge them delicately, take care not to pull forcefully to separate them.
- Several cables connect your screen module to the rear cover, disconnect them by levering the white flaps (fasteners) present at their end
- Remove the module, put it back in its place, and then reconnect the cables and proceed in reverse to reassemble your computer screen.
If you do not have the right equipment, find on our site an Asus dismantling kit as well as screw kits to efficiently carry out all your repairs.
Do you have any doubts about the repair procedure or a question about your equipment? Our service team is at your disposal to provide you with the necessary answers for the proper maintenance and durability of your Asus product.
Discover also our range of various spare parts and components to repair your Asus laptop, such as hinges, fans or keyboards.
Find the model series of your Asus device by clicking on its first letter