Asus laptop RAM memory
Asus laptop RAM memorySo you bought one of the many models of Asus laptops some time ago, whether as a work tool, leisure accessory, or for gaming. Your computer has never given you problems, but with newer, super-efficient software and programs it has become weaker and has a hard time performing as efficiently and quickly as it used to. Victim of intensive use or the regular execution of many programs at the same time, your pc is dragging; it has become slow and nearly stops when you run several programs simultaneously (games, emails, internet browsing).
It turns out that the memory stick of your laptop, also called RAM, is quickly saturated in its memory, your computer then uses the hard drive as a second memory, but it is much slower and much less responsive which causes bugs or endless loading screens.
You then lose the pleasure of using it, tired of its endless loading and annoyed at being unable to use the latest programs or games which are too heavy and powerful for your RAM memory. Rather than change computers, Accessoires Asus offers you to add memory to your pc or change your laptop RAM bar, that is too saturated, to restore the pleasure of fluid and productive use.
In this section you will find all Asus computer RAMs. You will have the choice between 2 GB memory cards, 4 GB memory cards, 8 GB memory cards and 16 GB memory cards, whether you are looking for a DDR3 or DDR4 model. All of these products are 100% original and certified Asus manufactured which ensures quality and reliability.
This new RAM will help programs run faster, without any bugs, and be the cheapest and easiest way to improve your computer's performance, whether you want to replace it or increase it!
We make a point of honor to satisfy our customers and assist them through this process. Here is a method to change this memory module yourself, without calling a professional.
- Acquire a small flat screwdriver and a Phillips head screwdriver, then position the bottom of the computer in front of you (screen facing the ground).
- First turn off your computer, disconnect it from any power source, and remove the battery by unclipping the latch on the back of the pc
- Unscrew the screws on the base of your pc and remove them
- Locate the RAM, it is a large, green chip of rectangular shape with black nodes
- Remove this bar from its location if you want to change it. If you want to double it, a second empty slot is provided for this purpose next to your existing RAM
- Perform these steps in reverse order to reassemble your computer
Attention: check beforehand what quantity and what type of RAM is appropriate for your laptop, which varies according to model and capacity of the laptop. If you have any questions, contact our service department who will answer any questions and suggest the best solutions for your needs and your equipment.
Also, discover our wide range of other laptop parts such as SDD hard disks, wifi cards and antennas, controller cards and more to improve your computer and its capacities.
Find the model series of your Asus device by clicking on its first letter