Asus Laptop LCD Panel
Asus Laptop LCD PanelAsus, a manufacturer recognized for its high-tech capabilities and knowledge, is today leading a movement of innovation and performance in its product line, including its many adapted notebook models for every need of its various users (Vivobook, Asus ROG, Netbook, Chromebook, Zenbook). Are you part of the grand community of Asus customers, especially laptop owners, and you have a problem with the screen of your laptop, more specifically with its panel?
Does the panel of your Asus laptop have various malfunctions or irreversible problems such as a break or crack after a shock or a blow?
Perhaps the backlight of your screen is not working, or working very poorly?
Are the pixels deteriorating little by little and leave you with poor readability?
It is time to change this panel! Unlike other manufacturers, Asus offers the possibility to repair or modify your computer when a failure occurs, by offering for sale all the spare parts, accessories or components of your computer to increase its life and avoid a new computer purchase when it is only a defective part causing a problem.
Accessoires Asus offers you all the equipment you need to replace your panel. More specifically, in this section we offer the set of Asus panels compatible with the A43 and Pro4L series.
All sizes of panels are offered: 10 inches, 11 inches, 12 inches, 13 inches, 14 inches, 15 inches, 16 inches, 17 inches, 18 inches. This section is categorized by computer models, allowing you to quickly find the product you need.
Once you have received the new panel, how will you proceed and who will you turn to? Do not panic, you will be able to change this element alone, even if you are not an IT professional! Here is a simple method to help you during this repair:
- You will need: a small screwdriver, a flat screwdriver, and Scotch tape (see our dismantling kit here)
- Turn off your laptop, unplug the power cord, and remove the battery (located on the bottom of the computer, often at a closed cover with screws)
- Remove all screw caps on the edge of the screen and remove all screws
- Then remove the frame around the screen by gently unclipping it all around: slide your fingers between the panel and the contour and go around the screen to unclip it completely
- You find yourself facing the panel and fixing screws, remove all of these screws taking care to put a heavy object behind the screen to support the weight
- We must now separate the panel from the hood by looking at how the pins are positioned holding them together
- Disconnect the connector cable by detaching the tape, but only on the part connected to the panel, and remove the remaining screws
- Install the new panel, re-tape there at the connector and repeat these steps in the opposite direction to reassemble your screen
Do you have questions about your equipment, parts to change or their installations? Our After Sales Service team is at your disposal for questions or information and ensures a fast delivery, between 24 and 48 hours!
Find the model series of your Asus device by clicking on its first letter