ASUS brand new products | more than 5,000 references | Delivery 24 - 48H
Asus Laptop LCD Panel
You want to change
your Asus Notebook LCD panel
? Find here all the accessories
you need available at the best price. The LCD panel
compatible with the Asus A45
, a manufacturer recognized for its high-tech capabilities and knowledge, is today leading a movement of innovation and performance in its product line, including its many adapted notebook models. to every need of various users (Vivobook, Asus ROG, Netbook, Chromebook, Zenbook
). You are part of the larger community of Asus
customers, especially laptops, and you have a problem with the screen
of your laptop and more specifically with its slab
? The slab of your Asus laptop has various malfunctions or irreversible problems such as a break or crack after a shock or a blow?
The backlight of your screen is not working anymore or very little?
The pixels are deteriorating little by little and do not leave you much readability to use your device correctly?
It is time to change this slab! Unlike other manufacturers, Asus offers you the possibility to repair or modify your computers when a failure occurs, by offering for sale all the spare parts, accessories or components of your computer to increase its life and you avoid a new computer purchase when it is only a defective part.
Accessoires Asus offers you all the equipment you need and more specifically in this section the set of Asus tiles compatible with the A43 and Pro4L series.
All sizes of slabs will be offered: 10 inches, 11 inches, 12 inches, 13 inches, 14 inches, 15 inches, 16 inches, 17 inches, 18 inches. This section is categorized by computer models, allowing you to quickly find the product you need.
You must ask yourself how you will proceed and who you will turn to once the slab has been received to make the change? Do not panic, you will be able to change this element alone, even if you are not an IT professional! Here is a simple method to help you during this manipulation:
- Bring a small screwdriver, a flat screwdriver and Scotch tape (see our dismantling kit here)
- Turn off your laptop, unplug the power cord, and remove the battery (located on the bottom of the computer, often at a closed cover with screws)
- Remove all screw caps on the edge of the screen and remove all screws
- Then remove the present frame around the screen by gently unclipping it all around: slide your fingers between the slab and the contour and go around the screen to unclip it completely
- You find yourself facing the slab and fixing screws, remove all of these screws taking care to put a heavy object behind the screen to support the weight
- We must now separate the slab from the hood by looking at how the pins are positioned holding them together
- Then disconnect the connector cable by detaching the tape, but only on the part connected to the slab, and remove the remaining screws
- Install the new tile, resealed there to the connector and repeat these steps in the opposite direction to wind up your screen
Do you have questions about your equipment, parts to change or their facilities? Our After Sales Service team is at your disposal for your questions or your information needs and ensures a fast delivery!
Discover now also all the accessories for your laptops like your touch-sensitive windows, hinges or tool kits to easily refurbish your equipment!
Find the model series of your Asus device by clicking on its first letter