Are you looking for a compatible fan for your Asus All-in-One? Find the one you need at the best price on our online shop.
In order for your All-in-One computers to work properly and durably, it is essential that they have a good fan. Indeed many parts and components of your computer give off heat during their operation (processor for example) that it is necessary to evacuate to avoid overheating and damage. This is where the cooling system comes in by ventilating the inside of the computer with fresh air, while releasing hot air outside such as a ventilation duct. Of course these fundamental parts to the proper functioning require a regular maintenance, which one does seldom, and the breakdowns intervene then your ventilator does not work anymore.
Your pc overheats then turns off? The computer is very noisy and very hot to the touch permanently? The temperature seems very high at the level of the air outlet? You have cleaned all the dust and the residue absorbed by your fan but nothing helps? This muffled noise persists from the ignition to the extinction of the system?
The mechanism of the ventilation system is thus too dirty and overheating now constantly, It is then important not to use your computer until the repair of this system which is under penalty of terminating all his loyal services definitely ...
Accessoires Asus offers official ventilation systems, compatible with the entire range of All-in-One desktops (A-series, ET20 series, P-series, ET27 series, V-series ...), all 100% original and certified by Asus manufacturing. You will find Asus coolers, sold without the heatsinks, to change your defective part and regain full use of your computer completely refreshed!
In order to accompany you to the end of your parts change process, our team offers a simple method to make this repair yourself.
Before you start, turn off your computer, unplug it from any power source, and equip yourself with a Phillips screwdriver and a small flat-tip screwdriver:
- Place your screen face down, taking care to protect it from scratches
- At the four back corners of the screen are screws hidden under their cover, peel off the covers and remove these four screws
- Open the CD player fully, you see a screw holding it in place in the computer shell, remove it
- Now gently remove the back shell surrounding the foot of your AIO and remove it, you find yourself facing new screws that must also remove and remove the foot
- Place the flat screwdriver between the back shell and the rest of your screen and leverage all the way round to unclog your shell
- Warning ! Before removing the shell lift slightly, tablecloths are connected (wide and flat wire), it is then disconnect them by unclipping the connectors now
- The fan is now facing you, unscrew the screws now, unplug the cables and the plies connected to the ventilation system and remove it
- Place your new fan, making sure to reconnect everything, then reverse the steps to reassemble your computer
You want to be reassured about the chosen part, or need guidance about the handling? Get closer now to our team of Asus experts who will bring precision and professional advice at all times. To ensure your complete satisfaction and success of your repair we offer you the Asus dismantling kit compatible with all the products of the brand.
Remember that nothing beats the maintenance of your equipment and regarding the fan of your computer, a simple vacuum cleaner or air spray is enough to remove dust and residues cluttering your cooling system.
Discover also on our site all the AIO accessories and all the spare parts, such as the WiFi antennas, the memory strips, the cables, the slabs of the screen or the controller cards
CPU Fan for All-in-One
CPU Processor fan for the All-in-One PC from Asus. It is the fan only that does not include the cooper heatsink. Refrigerant to withdraw the scattered heat from the interior of...
CPU fan for the All-in-One from Asus. Model : BUB0812DD / 3510C5R DC 12V 0,58A BB19 brushless. Only the Fan. The heatsink is not included. This ventilator withdraws the high temperature from the CPU...