Asus IO boards for All-in-One
Asus IO boards for All-in-OneFind here all the Asus All-in-One boards and cards controller you need for the E20, E22 or E23 matching connections.
Master of the new computer trends, Asus created some time ago the range All-in-One (AIO) which is presented as new computers "all-in-one" mixing design and novelty of design. You have fallen for this AIO desktop, elegant, powerful and with a very complete connectivity accompanied by audiovisual quality always incredible. Whether you have chosen it as a gaming companion or for your work the AIO range offers you a lot of features with a small footprint thanks to these wireless devices.
But since some time the buttons of the screen do not work anymore: it is one of your AIO controller boards which is in question.
The power button works randomly? You have to make a pressure on the sides of the button to make it work? Fouling or wear compromised the volume buttons? One of the buttons remained pressed after too much pressure and became dysfunctional? The volume or power buttons seem intact but have become inactive? You can no longer turn on or off your screen, or adjust the volume of it.
Accessoires Asus offers you in this section official controller cards, compatible with the entire range of AIO desktop computers (E20, E22 or E23); brand new, 100% original, manufactured and certified Asus to ensure quality and durability of your purchases at any time.
Available for sale are ignition controller cards (daughter board) equipped with the power button, volume buttons and settings for lighting your screen, as well as controller card buttons only equipped with various buttons on the screen following your needs and the fault concerned.
You have to ask yourself how are you going to go and who will you turn to once the controller card is received to make the change?
Do not panic, you will be able to change this element alone, even if you are not an IT professional! Remember to turn off your computer and unplug it from any power source before you start.
Here is a simple method to accompany you during this manipulation:
- Have a Phillips screwdriver and a small flat-head screwdriver
- Place your screen face down, being careful to protect it with a towel for example
- At the four corners of the screen are small screws hidden under their cover, peel off the covers and using the Phillips screwdriver remove these four screws
- Now open the CD player, once fully open you see a screw holding it in place in the hull of the computer, remove it
- Similarly on the other side if your computer has a cache ports for example
- Now gently remove the back shell surrounding the foot of your AIO and remove it, you find yourself facing new screws that must also remove and remove the foot
- Place the flat screwdriver in the gap between the back shell and the rest of your screen and gently leverage the whole turn to dislodge your back shell
- Warning ! Before removing the hull lift slightly and you will see the FFC's connected (wide and flat wire), it is then disconnect them by unclipping the connectors now
- You are now facing the internal chassis of the computer, whether it is the ignition controller board or that for buttons, each is at the level of its buttons on the surface of the front hull. Now you just have to disconnect the various cables or FFC's connected to these cards and replace them with the new ones.
- Repeat the steps in the opposite direction to reassemble your computer while thinking well to reconnect all the FFC's and cables disconnected in advance
Do you have questions about the part to change or about the handling to be done? Feel free to contact our team of Asus specialists who will be happy to guide you and provide you with all the advice and details you need.
Browse our site and also find all the AIO Accessories, as well as multiple spare parts for the All-in-One, such as cables, slabs, fans or chargers.
Show more >
Hide details >