Your recorder is not working properly? Replace it with our Asus All-in-One burner range, ideal for DVD or Blu-Ray. We have all EeeTop Zen items for example.
Your Asus All-in-One desktop has become your faithful companion thanks to its incredible performance, ergonomics and many features. You also use it for all your leisure activities (games, downloads, movie screenings, ..) that have become as real as life thanks to its great audiovisual quality that gives you a total immersion. But this pleasure was stopped when you encountered problems with Asus DVD player.
Your CD player does not work anymore? DVD player does not detect discs or recognize them anymore? The play mode works very randomly? You have tested the burner and the pc with a cleaning disk but no results? The opening system has made your device impossible to use? Your reader reads but does not want to burn? It's time to change the DVD player of your computer!
Accessoires Asus offers you in this category all official Asus DVD players and Blu-Ray players, to replace the one of your defective AIO.
You will find the recorders compatible with the whole range of computers All-in-One (Series A, Series ET20, Series V, Zen series, ..), 100% original and new, these products are certified by Asus manufactured thus ensuring you complementarity and durability of your equipment.
In particular, there are DVD combos that offer both Blu-ray playback and DVD burning, as well as simple DVD burners for burning and playing DVDs even dual-layer DVDs or Blu-ray burners that play and burn Blu-Ray and DVD's performing the reading and burning of Blu-Ray and DVD.
All of our readers / writers are equipped with SATA connection, and accept all multi-format DVD to offer you the widest possible use.
Be careful though, please note that our recorders and readers are not supplied with screws or the plastic cover on the front; If you have lost them, find the spare parts and disassembly kit and covers on our commercial site.
Do not panic about changing your reader / writer, our team of experts advise all fans to make this repair themselves which is much less complex than you imagine.
Remember to turn off your computer and unplug it from any power source before you start
- Take a Phillips screwdriver and a small flat-head screwdriver and put your screen face down, being careful to protect it with a towel for example
- At the four corners of the screen are small screws hidden under their cover, peel off the covers and using the Phillips screwdriver remove these four screws
- Open the CD player fully, you see a screw holding it in place in the computer shell, remove it
- Now gently remove the back shell surrounding the foot of your AIO and remove it, you find yourself facing new screws that must also remove and remove the foot
- Place the flat screwdriver between the back shell and the rest of your screen and leverage all the way round to unclog your shell
- Warning ! Before removing the hull lift slightly and you will see the FFC's connected (wide and flat wire), it is then disconnect them by unclipping the connectors now
- Your DVD player is then inside the back shell that you just removed, itself held by screws
- Remove the screws and proceed to the exchange between the faulty reader and the replacement one
- Repeat the steps to reverse your computer
Do you have questions or doubts about the handling or about your equipment? Contact now our team of Asus professionals who will bring you all the necessary details.
Enjoy your navigation to discover accessories for the AIO but also your other components such as keyboards, slabs or chargers.
Slim DVD recorder and player
Slim DVD Burner and Player for the Asus laptops Connection via the SATA socket. Multi-format DVD burner also supports dual-layer DVDs. Burning Speeds: 8X / 6X / 8X6X / 5X Model: PANASONIC /...